Sitting in a truck packed with computer equipment. I'll be working a little late tonight tracking a sphere. Not a big deal, but tonight I have German Gesprachsgruppe at the local vocational high school. I figure if I get out of here by 8 PM, I can still make the second half of class. So I've been sitting here looking up appropriate vocabulary online so I can explain why I was late for class, in German. This is just as well, as I find that I don't have a lot to talk about in class, unless I make an effort to do something during the week that is worth talking about. Last week we went to see "Das Leben der Anderen" - the terrific German film that won the Oscar for Best Foreign Picture. That gave me something to discuss in my Monday discussion group.
It occurred to me yesterday that Catholics must have a similar problem when they go to confession: they have to have done something worth confessing.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment